Five Reasons Why YouâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ‘Â¢d Want An Online Stopwatch
Chron me, located at www.online-stopwatch.chronme.com/, is a simple online stopwatch app that will keep you ticking. Not only can you time both mundane and spectacularly important tasks, but it allows you to tag and record these timing sessions.
It may not sound like a big deal, but I came up with five reasons why Chron me deserves your website patronage. Listen up! (Errrr, read up…)
1) ItâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ‘Â¢s Lent and youâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ‘Â¢re giving up surfing the Web for more than three hours a day. You just need to make sure you’re committed.
2) When youâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ‘Â¢re bored and your workplace outlaws Second Life access, you want to pass the time by starting and stopping the virtual stopwatch as fast as you can to beat your own pathetic record. (I got 00:00:00.290; beat that, cretins!)
3) You have a TV next to your computer, and you want to time how long âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â‰ˆÃ¬Law & OrderâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Â¬Ã¹ is continuously playing on some channel âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ„Ãº sometime, somewhere. (You better have some serious free time for this one.)
4) A couple of Olympians crash your pool party âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨â€šÃ„Ãº and your wristwatch is broken.
5) You want to see how long it took to write a blog about a stopwatch: 00:19:23.290 for me.