On July 27 and 28th in San Francisco, California, a premier Marcus Evans conference will take place featuring some of the biggest names and businesses in the social commerce field. The conference aims to teach business leaders to:
- Integrate divisions between marketing and PR on campaigns and brand presence
- Harness the power of social media and leverage online relationships for commercial gain
- Enable consumers to move from social network communication to sales
- Understand social commerce as an effective multi-channel strategy
- Monetize content to generate revenue through mobile technology adoption and behavior
It will feature case studies from experts in many industries and businesses including Sears, Blue Shield, Hallmark, L’oreal and others.
The Social Commerce: Driving Results Through the Power of Social Networking conference will be two days packed with fast-moving, info-packed presentations and networking opportunities for C-Level executives, VPs, EVPs, SVPs, directors, and senior executives who focus on marketing in various media and technologies.
In today’s markets, social marketing is inseparable from social communication, which is the new word-of-mouth marketing. With social commerce permeating everywhere, staying abreast of the latest developments, changes and techniques is imperative.
This is definitely a must-attend event for marketers who want to stay on the cutting edge of the social revolution happening online and in business.